Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions in Denver, CO
Cosmetic Dentistry by Colorado Advanced Dentistry
At Colorado Advanced Dentistry, we offer Denver, CO patients affordable and comprehensive cosmetic dentistry solutions because we know even the smallest imperfection can cause pain, frustration, or embarrassment. Dr. Deanna Snitzer is a leading cosmetic dentist whose office offers a wide range of cosmetic options, from teeth whitening to no-prep veneers. Today, with all of the recent advances in cosmetic dentistry, enhancing your smile is more attainable than ever before. When you choose Dr. Snitzer as your cosmetic dentist, expect to receive one-on-one care, as she never sees more than one patient at a time. Due to this, each patient receives her undivided attention during their visit, so she can adequately design a customized cosmetic solution that precisely fits your unique needs.
Why Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services Are Right for You
Due to cosmetic dentistry often being viewed as expensive, many people are not willing to give it the consideration it deserves. At Colorado Advanced Dentistry in Denver, CO, our prices are both fair and affordable. Dr. Snitzer believes that her patients deserve to have choices for dental care regardless of what their insurance contract covers. That’s why we offer a variety of payment methods from which patients may choose either alone or in combination as a means to pay for their cosmetic dentistry needs. Some reasons our patients pursue cosmetic dental care at our Lakewood, CO office include:
- The most apparent reason many patients seek out our cosmetic dentistry services has to do with improving appearance. With significant advancements in dentistry, no one should have to live with metal crowns, irregular gums, improper teeth placement, crooked, broken, or missing teeth, as well as discolored teeth. We offer a variety of solutions to correct these issues in a comprehensive, affordable, and painless way.
- Having cosmetic dentistry work done at our office can also help you chew food better, allowing for better digestion of vitamins and nutrients. Having any teeth issues fixed can also help to improve specific speech impediments caused by improper teeth formation. At Colorado Advanced Dentistry, we address issues surrounding overbites, underbites, open bites, crossbites, and overcrowded or gapped teeth. Your overall health can be affected if your teeth do not fit together correctly.
- If you are having chronic pain due to an oral imperfection, our cosmetic dentistry services may be able to provide the relief you need and deserve. If your teeth and jaw structure don’t fit properly with each other, the muscles can become strained. This can lead to further health problems such as pain while chewing, speech impairment, bone loss, gum disease, earaches, headaches, and cheek pain. Even a misplaced crown can cause persistent pain and further damages down the road!
Don’t just live with these fixable cosmetic issues, let Colorado Advanced Dentistry help! If any of the above points sound like your situation, Dr. Snitzer would be happy to discuss the specific solution that fits your unique case.
The Cosmetic Dentistry Colorado Advanced Dentistry Provides
Dr. Snitzer believes in creating confident smiles that improve a person’s overall oral health. She helps Denver, CO patients change tooth size, shape, and proportion so that their teeth fit together properly. She can also change the size and shape of your teeth, so they complement your face, allowing you to enjoy a brighter and healthier smile. The cosmetic dentistry services Colorado Advanced Dentistry provides include:
- If patients come to our Lakewood, CO office with dark metallic fillings, our team will replace them with natural-looking, tooth-colored fillings. Old mercury fillings can be dangerous and will be carefully removed along with their residual decay. The replacement options we offer are a much safer alternative and are made from natural-looking porcelain material. The filling will be chemically bonded to your teeth for a longer-lasting, more attractive filling. Unlike metal fillings, our natural fillings will make the tooth stronger and won’t expand or contract in the mouth. If most of the tooth structure is gone, crowns can be placed to restore your damaged or broken tooth to improve support and function.
- Porcelain veneers, which are thin shells of porcelain bonded to the front surface of your teeth, have become more common throughout the past decade. They easily transform crooked, stained, or badly worn teeth into the gorgeous smile you’ve always wanted. During this cosmetic dentistry service, a small portion of the tooth surface is removed, and the tooth is reshaped with customized veneers. Your smile will look more natural and beaming after treatment, and you will be thrilled about your healthier and more resistant teeth. You may choose minimal prep and no-prep veneers if you prefer.
- Teeth whitening is by far the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatment we provide at Colorado Advanced Dentistry. It’s the perfect solution if you are tired of having dull, stained, or discolored teeth. Through our teeth-whitening services, your smile will exude a new vibrancy, and the appearance of your teeth will improve without any adverse effects on your oral health. Denver, CO patients can obtain a beautiful, bright smile, while still ensuring to protect their enamel, gum tissue, and existing fillings.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Dentistry Appointment Today!
At Colorado Advanced Dentistry, Dr. Snitzer believes that your oral health has a direct effect on your overall health. That’s why our team strives to offer affordable and comprehensive general and cosmetic dentistry to all of those residing throughout the Denver, CO area. Don’t let your oral hang-ups dictate your overall health and confidence. Rely on us to deliver exceptional customer care no matter what your dental needs may be. For more information surrounding out cosmetic dentistry services, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Snitzer, call 720-789-8716 today!